"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Thursday, November 6, 2008

Noodles and Flea Shots

Tonight we went to get our annual influenza vaccine. I told the girls, "When Daddy comes home from work, we're going to go get our flu shots. Remember last year, when we got those needles?" They were, of course, quite nervous and scared. Lily kept saying over and over, "I don't like getting noodles!!!" And Isabelle said, " I don't want to get a flea shot!!!" They did pretty well though. A few tears, but nothing a little ice cream didn't fix after.