"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Monday, April 13, 2009

"Gorgeous Baby"

Today I went in for my third and final ultrasound for this pregnancy. It was mostly just a double check from the last one. My original one had said the amniotic fluid levels were too low, and it put the baby at risk and classified this pregnancy as a "high risk" pregnancy. To my relief and great happiness, the second ultrasound actually showed the amniotic fluid levels were normal, and that the baby looked great. Today, after the ultrasound was all done, the doctor came in and said, "Everything looks perfect! Normal is normal. Its a gorgeous baby." As I was leaving the hospital, I was just filled with gratitude and happiness. I am so thankful to be having a fourth, healthy, beautiful baby. This ultrasound was the most clear one I have ever seen. I could see the rib cage, heart, stomach, fingers, mouth, everything! It was really clear for a black and white picture. We also saw today, that it is indeed another girl!!! We are so happy. 4 girls will be so great. She was sucking on her hand, moving around tonnes, and we could even see she had the hiccups! The ultrasound tech was actually the Primary President in my ward, and so it was nice to have someone who knew me and my family a little bit. The appointment was first thing in the morning, and it was a great way to start my day!