Yay!!!!! She finally came! Olivia Grace Anderson born August 10, 2009 at 11:34 am. She weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was 18 inches long. I was starting to feel like she would never come, and then that Monday morning before the due date she came into the world and I was so happy! I still am, and can not believe she is 3 weeks old already. It sometimes feels like she has been here much longer than 3 weeks. We are all just absolutely in love with her. The older girls just love her so much, and all three of them do such a great job with her. Here are a bunch of pictures of the last few weeks:
The girls all excited to look at their new baby sister:


Her first bath at home:
Here she is at 2 weeks 5 days old. She is so alert...
...and she is already smiling! She loves to look into people's faces and will start to grin! It is so fun:
