"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Monday, January 24, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Today Lily was frantically searching for a stuffed kitten that she especially loves. She was getting frustrated with not finding it, and was saying that I should know where her things are. I said, " Lily, they are your toys, you need to care of them, not me." She replied, "I DID take care of it. Then when I fell asleep, it just flew away!" A likely excuse. We did eventually find it, under my bed of all places.

I also wanted to record another one of Chloe's Cute Quips. I was giving her a hug and telling her how much I love this Chloe and that she was the best Chloe in the whole world, and she said, "I was the only Chloe left at the store when you bought me," with a huge grin, as always. :)