I got this Groupon coupon way back in the spring for this photographer called Life By Kismet to take photos of us at about 90% off. So for $25, we got $750 worth of work done. It was fun, and we used these on our Christmas card. He did a good job with the kids who can be really hard to take pictures of.
I ordered some Christmas cards off a site called Snapfish. The day I did it they had a deal where you buy one set and get one set free. So I got two sets of Christmas cards. When they arrived, the one set had Ben's head cut off on all of them, and they pointed out to me that it was actually my fault because I didn't put the photo in the "safety zone." Anyway, they still said they wanted to reimburse me for the set, even though it was my fault, and even though I got the buy-one-get-one-free deal. So, I got our Christmas cards for free in the end! I ended up only using the one set anyway. Snapfish is great and their customer service is really good! I highly recommend them.
So here they are, enjoy!







