"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Day of Gymnastics

 
Here the three of them are!  They really loved their first day.  I could spot them a mile away with those long legs of theirs.  Olivia could do the balance beam really well, and Chloe was good at handstands against the wall.  Lily loved the trampolines.  They cant wait to go back next week.  All of them, Lily especially, has been waiting patiently for us to put her in a gymnastics class.  I am happy we finally did it!
 
Isabelle started Musical Theater and had her first class last week too.  It is just her type of thing, I am also glad we finally got her in that too.  She too has been waiting to join that class.  They are doing Matilda the Musical, and working on the song "Revolting Children."  I got a sneak peek tonight of what they have learned so far, and it was so good!  I cant wait to see the real thing!