
The other day in Church, a man came up to me while I was holding Chloe and said, "It should be illegal for someone that cute to have those sprouts coming off her head like that! I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole meeting!" She is cute indeed! Especially when you get to know her personality that comes with it.
We are really enjoying this beautiful fall weather we are having.
The girls are really enjoying their swimming lessons too. We are really seeing progress in them, especially in Isabelle and Lily. Lily actually goes right under the water now, several times. Before she would hardly put her face near the water. Isabelle can swim a whole pool length with a lifejacket. Before she would not let go of you in the deep end. Good job girls! Too bad there are no pictures of them in actual swim lessons, but both Ben and I have to be in the pool for Chloe and Lily's class. So here is a before shot:
So now all 4 of my wisdom teeth are finally out! Yay! The second time around, it seemed to go a lot faster and easier even; maybe because I knew what to expect. So now all I have to do is heal, which should only take about two weeks. Thankfully my wonderful husband took some time off work to help me out with the girls. Thank you Ben! I love you!

