"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Exciting

Today we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. That is always so exciting! It makes it seem that much more real. Ben was working late, and so he was able to come too. I have been feeling awful, but I am still excited about having another little one! The house is an absolute disaster; its just so hard to stay on top of everything when I'm feeling this way. I am 14 weeks along today, and so hopefully the sickness should be passing soon. Isabelle and Lily were both in school during the doctor's appointment, but Isabelle especially, was really excited when I told her we could hear the baby's heartbeat. We then started talking about the ultrasound coming up, and she was really interested. I showed her everyone's old ultasound pictures, and it was really fun to look back at all of them! We are all so excited to be having another baby!!!