"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Crafts I Want To Make...Sometime

At the bottom left side of my blog is a list of great craft blogs that are FULL of neat ideas for crafts. One that I have loved looking at lately is U-Create. This blog has ideas that then link you to hundreds of other craft blogs. I have added a link for the tutorial to each of the crafts I want to do below. Here are the crafts I want to make:


Hair Bow Holder by Nannygoat


So cute and a great way to keep all of my girls hair clips organized.



Door Way Puppet Theatre by Country Living

Such a great idea! My kids love playing puppets.


Rain Gutter Book Shelf by Raising Olives

A great way to keep kids books organized.





Shutter Door Bulletin Board by Craftynest


I love bulletin boards but hate how they can look cluttered. This is such a great idea on how to "hide" them and the clutter!