"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Sunday, May 9, 2010

I've Lost 20+ Lbs and Can't Find Them Anywhere

So after I had Olivia last August, the baby weight just wasn't coming off. With all 3 of the other girls it did, but not this time. In fact, it seemed like I was getting heavier with each passing month. Here is a photo of me at Christmas time, at my heaviest ever....

Oh man! I am so reluctant to even put this photo on!!!!! But there is a definite improvement.
Starting in January, I have been really diligent with what I eat, how much I eat, and when I eat. For example, I no longer eat after the kids go to bed. I also have been frequenting the YMCA a lot and using the workout equipment quite regularly. I am so happy to report that I have gone down about 25-30 pounds and feel great. My clothes are fitting again, I have energy again, and I just feel better. Here are some photos of me that were taken a couple of days ago....