The shopping was great too! I had never been to Target before, but had heard all of the awesome things about it, and needless to say, I was not disappointed! I love the Carter's brand and the Circo brand of stuff that is sold there. It was the perfect timing as we were preparing for the girls to go to school. I also loved shopping at Kohl's. They were having a huge sale, and I saved 70-90% on everything I bought there, no joke! Everything seemed a lot cheaper. We could fill our van with gas for only $40! A gallon of milk was under $2. They had 2.5 L of pop for $1.00. Anyway, a lot of money was saved!
It was fun to go in the grocery store and see all of the "new" products of food they had. We saw Strawberry Milkshake Oreos, white chocolate Kit Kat bars, vanilla A+W Root beer, Chocolate Cheerios, graham cracker Goldfish, and Cherry 7 Up. We only bought and tried the Oreos and the 7 Up, and they were both very delicious!
We took SO many pictures, and since it is such a pain to upload photos on a blog, I have only added a few. Uploading photos to Facebook is so much easier and so if you want, you can go onto facebook to look at all of them. But here are a few of our memories of our trip to Idaho!
Family photo on the boat:

The whole group except Mike at dinner on the last night:

Picturesque sunsets every night:

Brayden, Robbie, and Izzy going for a tube ride:

Jodi kayaking with Braxton and Chloe:


