We have been so busy with Christmas concerts, piano recitals, and an Irish dance party.
Lily was asked to have a "speaking part" in her kindergarten school Christmas concert. She was one of six out of the whole class asked. She did a great job with her lines! We are very proud of her. Isabelle did a great job at her concert too. Her class did a cute Spanish dance. I couldn't believe how grown up and almost teenage-like she looked!
Last night was their piano recital. They both did a great job! Isabelle played "Silent Night" and "The Music Box Dancer." The last one was one she has been working on tirelessly since September. It is the hardest and longest song she has ever learned. She did great. Lily played "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas" and "Mary's Rockin' Pets", which is a version of Mary had a Little Lamb. She too has been practising these songs non-stop, whenever she walks past the piano. I am so happy she loves the piano and wants to learn more.
The Irish dance party was a lot of fun too. It is fun to see what the girls have learned so far and to see them enjoy the dancing. At the end of all of them showing us what they have learned, they were allowed to have their parents and family join in on the fun. Chloe joined in with Lily, Ben was nice enough to join in with Isabelle. I was nice enough to get it on video! Izzy was happy to have a "real gentleman" as she said to dance with. Because they are all girls in the class, they always have to take turns being the gentleman. I have tried to upload the video of it below, but I think there are errors or problems occurring. Hopefully I will get it working soon, it is a cute one!
