Mother's Day was wonderful this year. The girls all gave me handmade gifts that were so sweet. The pictures above show the flower pot Chloe made for me in playschool and the necklace Izzy made for me at Activity Days. I proudly wore it to church that day. When I came downstairs at home wearing it, Izzy's face lit up. She was beaming with pride.
Here is a photo of all the other gifts the girls gave me. There is a homemade fan from Lily, homemade lip gloss from Izzy and various cards and letters.
And here are Izzy's 2 cards below. The first one reads, "Dear Mom happy Mother's Day I hope you know how much I love you because I love you a lot." The second one says, "Dear Mom I love you. Because you're pretty and nice. Also you have helped me to get closer to Heavenly Father's kingdom. Here are some things that you have done for me: -you have helped me with my problems. -get closer to Heavenly Father. -of course you have given me hugs and kisses." I love it! I will cherish it forever. I love being a mother.
