"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmases long, long ago....

 
I found this adorable old Christmas card from way back in 2006 I believe.  Izzy was 3 and Lily 1.  There were lots of old Christmas cards and photos and I decided to post some on here and take a walk down memory lane...
 
Here are all the girls and their first Christmas....
Izzy
2003
 
 
 Lily
2005
 (I cannot for the life of me flip this photo the right way!  I'll try again another time.)

 Chloe
2007

 
 
Olivia
2009
I actually had all the girls wear that same red dress for their first Christmas and have a photo of each of them in it. (I think....I hope!)  It came with the cute red beret you see, and I have other photos of them all wearing that.  I have given away a lot of their old baby clothes, but that outfit is one thing that I have kept. 


Here are a few other photos from other Christmases throughout the years that were in that same box....oh how time flies and how we have changed so much!
2004

2004

2003 (This is just a picture of a picture I took, so it's a little distorted looking.)
This is from the same year and same studio!  These are the ones we handed out to everyone. Ben has a floating head in it haha


2006

2008

2009 The girls all look so little!

2010

2010

2011

2012

We used this photo for the card for 2007... I loved the red!

And here's a cute one of the kiddos in 2009.  Olivia's a baldie!


There were even some photos with Santa....
Baby Izzy's first Christmas.  She didn't mind Santa at all!
 
2005 Baby Lily's first Christmas
NOBODY in this photo looks too thrilled to be there, not even the Santa!  Haha, why isn't he at least smiling??? At least the children weren't crying!


2007 Baby Chloe's First Christmas, she also didn't mind Santa!  She had her sisters there to help her feel safe I guess. 
2009 Baby Olivia's first Christmas (again, just a photo of a photo)
She looks the happiest of all of them!  She did learn to smile at 2.5 weeks, she has always been a very happy child.



Chloe with Santa 2011 age 4

Lily with Santa 2011 age 6

Izzy with Santa 2011 age 8

Olivia with Santa 2011 age 2