Friday, December 6, 2013
Setting Up Christmas
All the girls want a chance to put the star up, so we let them each have a turn:
I just let the kids go at it! I honestly don't care if it doesn't look like a Martha Stewart tree in the end. I think it looks just fine, and this way too, the kids are happy to have helped.
We rented some good Christmas CD's from the library for this night, and the girls loved the one CD so much they made a dance to go with it.
It sure is nice and cozy with all the lights turned on, and the main ones turned off. Especially in this -42 C with-the-windchill weather we have been having! Brrrrrrr!
We had a ward Christmas party where the kids all made many different crafts and this was one of them! They had so many extras they let us take some home. They had us, the Primary, run them and it was great! The RS had it all organized and ready to go, I just had to be there to make sure no one got hurt or anything. The party was really fun.
