Our ward had a talent show a couple of weeks ago. Izzy played "Charlie The Chimp" on the piano, and sang at the same time! I have a video of it, but I can not upload it for some reason. She was a little nervous but still did great. An older woman came up to Ben after and said to him, "Your daughter did great, but what was more entertaining than watching her, was the look on your face while watching her." We are very proud of our children!
Lily said she didn't want to do anything for the talent show, but at the end the MC asked if there was anyone who wanted to perform last minute. Lily literally skipped up to the piano, sat down, played "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," and skipped back down to her seat. I wish I could have got it on video, but it all just happened too fast. It was so priceless!
Isabelle has really enjoyed piano this year even though there were many times she didn't like to practise. Once I was helping her practise, and I showed her how to play a certain part. I then said, "OK now you do it." She replied to me with, "But you just did it so well Mom, I don't need to!"
Once I overheard her say to Lily, "Piano doesn't look like any fun, but it really is." She has a talent with piano! I hope she continues to play for years.
