"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Friday, February 25, 2011

Lily

Her reading has sky rocketed to a new level! It seems almost overnight that she can just read. She isn't afraid to try out "big" words, and almost always gets them right. I am so proud of her. She gave a talk in primary this past Sunday and I thought she was going to need help reading from the scriptures, especially the words like "righteously", "inherit", and "believeth" but she didn't at all, and read everything completely by herself! She loves to read to her sisters, and with me everyday. I am glad she loves to read.