"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Monday, January 19, 2015

School Spell-A-Thon

 
Every year our kids' school holds a Spell-A-Thon where each grade is given a certain number of words to study and then get tested on. I was so happy to see that all 4 of the girls got 100%!!! Well done girls! I am so impressed.
 



 
In other news, Isabelle made the junior girls basketball team at school!  They only had 3 openings on the team for grade 6 girls, and she made one of them!  She was so happy.  Ben and I are so happy for her too.  I loved playing on the sports teams in Junior High and High School.  Some of my closest friends and greatest memories were made there.  I hope she enjoys it! She is lucky she goes to a school that gives her the opportunity to play on a junior high team while she is still in elementary school.
 
I love my basketball girls