"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WEM Waterpark Valentine's Day


The girls had a blast at the WEM Waterpark on Valentine's evening.  Although we were SOOOOO tired by the end.  We left around 11:30 pm!  But they still had fun.  They loved the "toilet bowl" slide the most, and the "sled" one.  I have no idea what their real names are, but you get the idea what they are like, I'm sure.  It was a fun night, especially because we got the tickets for $6 each!


Afterwards, the girls found these funky chairs and wanted a pic in them:



That day after school, Lily gave Ben and I these sweet notes:



She also made this sweet Love Is project at school:

I asked Lily what she meant when she wrote, "Love feels like Mom pushing my hair back into the night."  She said it's when I tuck her in at night and talk with her, I'll tuck her hair behind her ears.  She really loves that I guess!  Awwww so sweet.

When we were at the school for the Student Led conferences, I saw this piece of work Chloe made. It was pretty cute!

"The important thing about Chloe is that she is blessed by Jesus.  She is a girl it is true, she likes blue but she also likes green. She has 3 sisters.  But the important thing about Chloe is that she is blessed by Jesus."