"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy 33 Years to ME!




I'm happy to be 33!  I loved the bike Ben got for me, but the ball-bearings were starting to fall out, and so we had to return it.  There were no other ones in stock, and so we are still on the hunt for another bike like it.  I love the cruiser style bikes.  I also got a super cute wallet with old fashioned bicycles on them....I love it!  I have been needing a good wallet for a while. 
I was really surprised to come down to this in the morning.  Ben made a wonderful breakfast too.



Love the wallet!  The girls also got me a cute, copper colored, owl necklace, where the owl opens up into a little clock. I wore it to church this past Sunday and all the primary kids LOVED it.