Olivia wanted a Puppy Birthday party this year and so that is what she got!
Here is the simple cake I made....
Nothing too special, that was just an old dog figurine we had that is on top. But Olivia LOVED it!
| I also made a few paw print cupcakes |
Here are the fun invites I made on Pic Monkey and printed out at Costco!
And these are the goodie bags we all made. Prep time is cut down by a tonne with my 4 awesome helpers!
Party time! For the first time ever, every single person we invited came. The more, the merrier!
| Full house |
| Jaxon with the finished product |
| Everyone showing off their collars, some acting the part! |
Then we played musical bones. All the kids eventually ended up standing on one bone:
| A little squishy on one bone |
We bought doggie dishes from the Dollar Store for all the kids to eat their cake out of and take home afterwards. They loved pretending to be dogs!
Presents! Olivia was so grateful and happy with all the gifts. She really does cherish everything anyone gives her and takes really good care of her things.
| Comparing watches |
Instead of a piñata, we did the pop-the-balloon-with-treats-inside! Always a big hit with the kids.
Playing with her favorite gift, Kinetic Sand! That stuff is so super cool, and easy to clean up.
Here she is testing out the new bike in the alley:
And she's off!
| Good job Olivia! |
Here she is the night before her real birthday with the traditional birthday balloon waiting for her. She told me the next day that she slept on the side of her bed so she would wake up and not have a messy bed in the morning. It made me laugh because I actually remember once when I was really little, saying a prayer one night that I wouldn't mess up my bed while I slept. She and I are so similar in some ways!
And here she is with her gift from Nana and Grandpa....Lego!!!
She got Olivia's House and held this picture up and said, "Do I look like Olivia?" Yes!
Happy birthday dear sweet Olivia! We love you so much!
