"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chalkboard Art

 
It's been fun to make various kinds of chalk art on my little board.  I have a whole bunch more I want to try out.  This is what I currently have on it:
 
Chloe tried to read it and said, "WHAT does it say??!!!?" Haha, it says, "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." A C.S. Lewis quote

And here are ones in the past I've had:

Olivia LOVED the rainbow background in this one


You can see the one in the background here, "Always be a little kinder than necessary."

Appropriate for springtime in Alberta with it's long winters

I think this was my all time favorite.  I had it up around Valentine's Day