"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Thursday, November 20, 2014

Flu Shots (or I guess I should say, nasal spray?)


 We went right after school one day to get our annual influenza vaccine.  The line up wasn't too bad.  The girls are all much less worried to get it since they brought in the new nasal spray for kids.  Remember this post?  Too funny.  Olivia was the only one who got a little upset this year.  I personally would rather have a needle than the nasal spray! 



Not too happy.  Oh well, at least she's vaccinated!