"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Sunday, July 19, 2015

Spring Break 2015

We had a fun filled Spring break this year just staying home in Edmonton, and finding fun stuff to do!
 
Movies
 
Bowling...
 









haha




baking yummy treats...
 


Another movie...


And with Easter, we decorated eggs and then had an egg hunt for them
 











And then the last day, we went to the Waterpark! Fun fun fun. We took the kids out for lunch first. Ben, Lily, Isabelle and I also did the zip line!  It was super fun.  I was a little freaked out, I have a small fear of heights, but it was fun in the end!






Izzy and Lily had fun in this "Hamster Wheel" They spent 45 min waiting in line, but it was worth it!

Can you spot Ben and Olivia?