"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Sunday, July 19, 2015

Spring has Sprung!





 
Olivia's first big bike ride with no training wheels! We went down to the Muttart area.  We load the bikes all up in the van and I drive that, and then Ben drives the kids in his car. Pretty sweet!


This was our first beach day of the year.  It was so nice out. I love to see all of our sandals lined up...

Our winter skin warming in the summer sun

The beach got a tether ball, another fun thing to do there.
 
And here are Olivia and I making the most of our afternoons together! A bike ride to a picnic. I am going to miss her come September...