"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Photo Wall -- not sure if I like it!

So I LOVE these photo walls that people are putting up in their homes now a days.  I guess people have always had them up, but I am seeing them around more and more.  So I put this one up in my house:
 

...but I'm not sure if I like it!  I think I want it a little less in formation, does that make sense?  I will have to think about it some more.


I first used scrap paper that was cut out in the shape of the frame to see how I wanted it all arranged, and then when it came time to fasten the frame to the wall I used 3M strips.  I hate having walls with tonnes of little holes in them!  So this way, there are no holes. 

 
Anyway, I hope to one day have it look more like something like this:



or this:

 
Ahhh Pinterest.  Anyway!  It's still a work in progress...