"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Private blog?

Ok, so I am trying to make my blog private but it isn't allowing me to add a list of readers to view it. I go into settings, click on basic, click private, and save the settings.  Then when I type in the email addresses of people, I click save again, and it doesn't save!  It just goes back to the original screen of having no emails.  Help! Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

I also have no idea how to turn the comments on!  I don't even remember turning them off to tell you the truth. I am not blogger saavy!  I feel like blogger keeps changing and when I try to update things they never seem to work for me.  I may just be keeping my blog public with no comments afterall.  *sigh*

If you have any suggestions for me, email me bensand@telus.net