"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Women's Broadcast


It was SO nice to go the Women's Broadcast with Izzy and Lily this year!  Our ward had a Mix n' Milk before and they really had a good time.  The actual broadcast was shorter than usual I think to make it easier for the younger girls.  Izzy and Lily sat and listened really well through it.  Ben asked them what was one thing they learned or liked the most from it when we got home.  Izzy liked the short story of the girl who helped her mother care for another sister, and brushed her hair and put lotion on her hands.  Lily liked the part where they had the girls under 12 stand and sing, and then had the rest of us stand and sing.  I loved those parts too!  I also loved when they spoke about us needing each other and how we all have something to learn from each other, young and old.  "To not just love each other but to love each other better."  I really felt united and very grateful to be part of this sisterhood.