Have you ever watched this show?
Olivia LOVES to watch this with me! We don't get any cooking or baking channels, but I love watching cooking and baking shows. Once I saw that this was on the hearing impaired channel, and so I actually set our PVR to record all of them, haha. I will occasionally watch one at night before bed, or while I'm folding laundry or something, and sometimes Olivia is around and watches it with me. Well, she LOVES this show! She now asks if we can watch, "you know, that baking show, with Anna Olson?" I asked her, "Do you want to be a baker when you grow up?" And she said, "Ya. I do," with her eyes wide and focused on the show. She'll comment on the tools and gadgets that Anna Olson uses and just sit so quietly with her eyes peeled and pay such close attention to her. It is quite funny. This last episode we watched Olivia said, "This is one of your shows mom, and I like it!" It is a really good show, Anna Olson knows her stuff!
