"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Friday, January 17, 2014

Not A Grumpy Bone In Her

Yesterday I was the last parent to pick up Olivia from preschool (What?  I am usually one of the first parents!  I was literally only 2 min late!)  Olivia was just waiting with her teachers, just laughing and chatting with them.  The one assistant teacher said to me, "Does she have a single grumpy bone in her?  She is just always so happy that girl!"  Those are very true words!  Of course Olivia has her moments like everyone, but all in all, she is an extremely happy child.