"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Friday, January 10, 2014

Rainbow Loom Bracelet Maker

 
Izzy got this Rainbow Loom bracelet maker and we have all had so much fun making these bracelets!  Even Chloe and Olivia can make the simple one. 


Izzy totally sticks out her tongue when she is concentrating.  So do I!  So do the other girls.  It's a family trait. 


And here's the Starburst pattern bracelet I made after 5 attempts!  It was not easy!  Not until you get the hang of it.   Making these really forces you to focus, and work very precisely.  I imagine brain surgery to be similar, haha! They are really fun to make though.