"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Positive Memories

I read the other day a quote about how the Hippocampus is the area of the brain that is responsible for happiness and positive memories.  I found that interesting that they go together, and it makes total sense when you think about it.  It got me thinking about why I blog, and keep journals, and take pictures..... I love looking back and remembering and having those positive memories!  It truly makes me happy.  The kids lately have totally gotten into reading this blog too!  They read it every day, and Lily tells me she brings it up on her computer at school and reads it there, and shows it to her friends.  They LOVE to read stories of when they were little.  Little do they realize they are still little!  One day they will look back at and read about the things they do now.