"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Popsicles

The other day in the van, Lily said this to me after she was in what appeared to be deep thought:

"When I grow up, it'd be AWESOME if I lived right next door to you Mom!  You could babysit my kids for me anytime and we could come over anytime and do stuff!  But the only thing is, you'd have to make sure you buy Popsicles!  If you're going to be a Nana, you have to make sure you have Popsicles in the freezer for all the kids. And I'd have some too!"

She just LOVES going to Nana and Grandpas and having some popsicles!  I guess it is a tradition I will have to keep.