"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will -- to your surprise -- miss them profoundly."

--Thomas S. Monson, 2009







Sunday, January 12, 2014

Good recipes I have tried lately....

Here are the microwave caramels I made at Christmas.  Like the author says, they turn out perfectly every time!

Add caption

 
 
And here is the sugar cookie recipe that actually tastes good and is easy to make, no chilling the dough!
 



I thought I'd post this Zuppa Toscana recipe that was so good!  It tasted like the real thing from the Olive Garden.




This is what it looked like when I made it...it turned out great!  Everyone loved it.

Also, here is a link for an AMAZING strawberry cake we make that everyone loves:




This was from my b-day in the summer

Also here is another AMAZING Cheesy Tater tot casserole we make and love as well.  Every single person I have ever made this for LOVES it.  In fact, one time I made it for a friend when they were moving.  She said they had a vegetarian friend over, who kept saying how good it looked.  He then said, "I'm going to fudge on being a vegetarian just this once to try that!"  Haha!  It is that good, it even converts vegetarians to eat meat again!  Too funny.